Nertz Card Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funny Nertz Times

Go down

Funny Nertz Times Empty Funny Nertz Times

Post  dbo Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:31 pm

What are your craziest, funniest, and most insane Nertz stories?

I'll go first, --- This may be a little crude but here goes. LOL.... gotta be the time when my brothers dog, Daisy, was sittin under the table while we were in an intense hand of nertz. All the sudden my face crinkled up from the smell I encountered and the game immediately stopped as we realized Daisy had farted. It took two seconds from the time I first smelled it, for everyone to clear the table. We knew it was her and it was so bad nobody tried stay to take advantage of the hand and play while others ran--- and this group was real competitive. After 5 minutes of laughter, a can of Glade, some opened windows, and 5 candles, the game continued.

dbo

Back to top Go down

Funny Nertz Times Empty Nertz Bloopers

Post  CANertzQueen Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:53 am

I'd have to say that is a pretty good excuse to "evacuate" the table!

In our family, we've had the cat jump on the table during the game - which is an immediate time-out, accompanied by A LOT of yelling and hollering at the cat and each other. However, the hands down most memorable experience was a Southern California game involving 14 family members and a poorly placed hanging light fixture.

My Aunt in the midst of a very passionate attempt to thrust a card into the "Lake" found herself head first into the hanging light fixture! I think she saw spots because she fell backwards faster than anyone could claim a Nertz! Of course, she was fine, however this did cause a large stall in the game... Picking up the cards and my aunt. That move is now affectionately called "The Dibley" (her last name).

I'm so glad I am not the only one who is passionate about this game!
=)

CANertzQueen

http://www.myspace.com/tahoe795

Back to top Go down